- Dancers are not permitted to eat or chew gum whilst practising or competing.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn i.e. trainers. Laces must be fastened and secured.
- All jewellery must either be removed or covered with a plaster.
- Costume, hair and make-up should be appropriate to the age of the dancer
- All children aged 16 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who will take full responsibility for their safety and well being whilst at the competition venue
- Dancers must be well and suitably fit for taking part in the competition. Should anyone have any medical concerns, please check with GP/health professional prior to taking part.